Landhaus Wanger - Modest luxury combined with sympathetic tradition
Traditional Austrian architectural style, tastefully furnished rooms and fragrant Swiss stone pine wood – that is our Landhaus Wanger. You can expect 150 m2 of living space with terrace and garden, ideal for up to 8 people, and right in the centre of Neukirchen am Großvenediger. If you are one of those people who like to leave their car parked (for longer) on holiday, you will certainly be pleased that you can easily reach the ski area, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more on foot.
The romantic country house offers you on the ground floor
- a separate entrance area with cloakroom,
- a small fine kitchen with cooker and oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle and microwave,
- a matching, cosy dining area refined with fragrant Swiss stone pine wood,
- a large living room with stove bench, pull-out couch, cable TV, CD player and exit to the inviting terrace,
- a bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower, washbasin and bidet
- and a separate WC.
Via the wooden staircase in the hallway you then reach the sleeping paradise on the first floor and can choose from
- a large bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, small couch and exit to the south-facing balcony,
- three small, cosy bedrooms with double bed, one of them also with exit to the balcony.
Of course, you will also find a second bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC on the first floor. Allergy sufferers will also feel completely at home in the allergy-friendly country house.
Parking spaces are available in the driveway. WLAN is available if you wish. And our village baker will gladly deliver your breakfast fresh to your doorstep every morning.
Treat yourself to this modest luxury and enjoy your well-deserved holiday with us in the country, just like at home, privately with your loved ones.